from the late Grandpa Woolsey

"Nobody ever got rich by stepping over pennies to pick up dollars."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

another one....

As if I don't already have enough blogs to keep track of....here's another. I am really excited about this! I have an admitted obsession. I can't walk away from a good deal. I have such a hard time walking away, in fact, that most of the time I end up returning the items I bought because I can't see right then and there when the deal is staring me in the face that neither do I need the item nor can afford the item, no matter how cheap it might be!
My friend gave me this idea...actually, she got me seeing how much I really do save on a day to day basis. I thinks it's an AWESOME idea to create a place that I can share good deals and ideas with my friends.
I'm not going to write a book or anything, I just want to see how much I can save.......

p.s. I won't consider gift cards given to me by my husband or children "savings" as they come from our original money.

No comments:

Post a Comment