from the late Grandpa Woolsey

"Nobody ever got rich by stepping over pennies to pick up dollars."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10 pants = $33 BUCKS!!


I went to Old Navy @ Vancouver Mall and found they are having an additional 50% off the already clearance prices. PLUS, I had a coupon for "Choose your own sale day". So I get an additional 15% my entire purchase all day at Banana Republic, Gap AND Old Navy!! I got one of these pairs of pants for $1.26. When I got home, I realized that I scored 10 pairs of shorts, pants, and capris for $33!!!! I am going back this afternoon with Mariah and Brinlee so that I can try stuff on them.

I'm not sure how long the sale is on for. I do know that it's for the entire store. I know I need some summer stuff (I was pregnant when we moved here last summer from HI and was SO OVER the "summer" clothes that I'd been wearing day in and day out for 3 solid years, so I didn't bring a single thing with me other than the maternity clothes that I was currently using) and so does Will. You just can't beat these prices!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well that is crazy but remember we went to Old Navy and if you got 2 you get 1 free! What a deal!LOL!

    ReplyDelete